Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My 22nd Bday UpDates
Wanna Thanks Those Who Sms-ed / FaceBook-ing / Calls & Tag Me
to Wish me Happy Bday :)

Gifts i Have Received :)
i tink my Daddy trying to be Creative.
By Giving me a Container of Coins to me as my Gifts
+ Complimentry $150 Sgd-.-
Cute Daddy I've. LoVesIndeed a practical Yr, Everyone is giving $ lols!
Thanks & Loves MoM For the Red Packet
Oh Ya!
THANKS Qi & Long, ChinLing, Kahheng, Deliang, YiHeng, GuoQiang & Wei.
Thanks all My Lovely Bro&Sis :)
for the $512 RED PACKET :)
(Amount Quoted By Qi. -Joke hahas)
LOVEYOUGUYS to Max :)
Thanks My Lovely GrandMom For the RedPacket Too
Thanks Baby Sis Hp&Hj & Aunt
for the Coach Amanda Satin Mini Skinny LOVES!
Thanks Baby for the Lovely Gifts
E71. :)
It must be hard on u ahaha
Thanks Yan Sis
For the Bday Treat At Cafe Cartel :)
Thanks Cliques Again For The Gathering haha
@ ILuma Bugis :)

Thanks Qi, Dennis, Ivan & Jerry
For Speeding to Barrage before it hits 12 Jus to
Wish me Happy Bday.
Thanks for The Simple & Sweet Small Lil Celebration & Fireworks & Cakes. hahas
& Thanks Jerry For Driving his TYPE R sending us back at the speed of 3.
i tink run it way faster den u drive us.
(Some Pictures r still with Qi & Jerry)
=Barrage=

Eerie Pic Ivan Took for me Using his Omnia-.-|||

HendersonWaves Aftermath
The Most Hilarious Poker Card i Played.
*note* look at the Joker Card
There's More Pictures. Go to My Facebook to View hahaha

June13th
Dinner & Movie
With Baby & Rach


thats all . im late already. update again