Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's 4.20am now
and i aint asleep till now.
totally got no mood to do anything
dont know why? when baby is not with me.
all i wanted is to let time pass faster.
to keep myself occupy.
I cant even stay home for long. coz i will start emo-ing

I wanna Thanks Qi & lOngs & Cliques for Acc me...
Really Thanks for keeping me occupy.
i'm Glad.
and u guys are one i wanted n kept by myside always :)
n the one whr i will spare a tots for :)
The one, tat i wan to spend my day with :)
Baby, Family, MJJ Sister, Qi & Cliques :)
loves :)
Well... nth much...
this few days,
work, work, work
l4d, l4d, l4d
slp, slp, slp
study study study

whr's the time for maple?:x
Baby gonna kill me when he's back.

Alright. L4d Part II coming out.
kind of interesting thou :)

P/S - It's Exactly 1 week, BABY WILL BE BACK!!!
It's few more days to my Bday...
Actual days... should i stay home?
dun really have the plan on going anywhr.
Guess, I shall Irritats Qi to pei me LABEE...
and...
MJJs when u guys coming for me :(


22 is coming Omg..