Thursday, May 28, 2009

awww...
i dont like tat feeling of departing.
thou its jus a short 2weeks.
but I JUS DUN LIKE!!!
nv manage to send Baby to Airport,
as...i cant control my tears thou... dont know why. hahas.
Baby thanks alot for your sweet n comforting hug & words.
before u left my hse to Airport.
with the msg u send me :( i tear-ed again
Thanks Adam for sending Lun to Airport.
Baby Should be 3 more hrs reaching Taiwan le.
well... hopefully time passes fast.
fast forward 2 weeks :)
PLEASE :(
iwillmakefulluseofthe2weeks.
BRUSHUP myself :)
My 4D.. hahas
Well, alright i shall stop here .
RACHEL. U WANNA BE MY COMPANION?
CHEERUP TOO:)
LOVES

Lastly, Special thanks to Baby's Family.
thanks alot for comforting me, Cheering me Up & even inviting me over for stay & shopping when lun is in taiwan. thou its like my 2nd hse le hahas
LOVES

*p/s* i hated June. Missed Anni & Bday at 1 go :(
*p/s-p/s* - i alr missing u :(

*fyi* i cant control tears one... my tears r foc. easy leak
EMO!