Sunday, May 31, 2009

HOORAY!!!
I PASSED MY 2nd MODULE WA & ORAL
How i wish baby is here...
I think i was rather lucky.. tat this lecturer is definately the best one i've met :)

This few days was rather busy thou.
Lousy Biz at Chinatown.
booo...
n is very tempted by the quick bite over there :)
will take pics of it lata when i head there.
Fri : after work. head to Pasir Ris, Qi friend Condo for steamboat. & L4D aftermath at Parklane
Sat: after work, Chinling came over to fetch us & head to Kallang Leisure to meet up with Rest of the Cliques n was shock.. so many RICH KIA there.
total of 5GTR we seen, 2 mesarrati, Porsche & my DREAM CAR
2 AUDI R8
den after tat fetch qi go mahjong den we head to bugis for Late Dinner
saw AUDI R8 AGAIN! ...
soon after dinner head to Yishun Dam to meet up
with ChinLing's friend Roger n Qiangs Friend ahpoh.
den chill there.
and after tat headhome.
was home early n lying on my bed watching movie till slp
MISSES BABY :(


...WELL...
Today is Baby & Me Anniversary.
3yrs 7months
Happy Anniversary Darling.
hoping u will call me up soon again :(
thou the few mins u talk to me is such a short timing.
but upon the words tat u told me
asking me take good care n stuffs
i teared :(
how i wish u quickly come back!!
ILOVEYOUBABY