Sunday, July 12, 2009

Suddenly Feel so Random.
Suddenly Miss the Past
Suddenly So Scare Mommy Fall Sick *Worries*
Suddenly Miss my GongGong So Much D:
Suddenly Felt i have Left Out My Nanny D:
Suddenly Miss MJS so Much D:
Suddenly Feel so Helpless
Suddenly Feel so Emo

Just feel so Random.
Just wanna say this suddenly
Cherish your loves one :D
I've Cherish all my loves one.
i do n really do :D
N i appreciate them for being there for me
appreciate them for being part of my life.

all i ask is, dont wanna be left out
A True Self is all i ask-ed
Treat me True, i will too :D
but dun take me for granted...
Thou i maybe Happy Go Lucky
& thats the reason tat always keep mi occupied.
but it's also easy being left out. hate to be alone doing nth hahas
i don't know, maybe i tink too much

OR
like all my close one says
SOPHIA IT'S EASY FOR U TO CONTACT US
BUT IT'S SO DAM HARD FOR US TO CONTACT U
i think its true hahas!
Sorry :D
skip tat topic D:
Anyway,
Sat went WaWa-ing with Usuals
Caught For Qi & Karen & Lijiao
The Mickey We all Loves lols
Hope they Love it :D
Aftermath,
Movies at Cathay
den Mahjong at EK hse.
den till morning breakfast with
Qi Karen Kahheng, Baby & Me.
and head home n slp.
Sun Coma-ed till 5pm
went downstairs with Baby n bought our Dinner
Head to his hse Eat n slack.
And Baby Book-ed in
So went to Long hse to meet up with Cliques.
Chit-Chatted & 3leg jong with the rest 3 watching us play lols
and i lost hahas!
OHYA, im going to ask Cliques for personal Voice Recording for My Hp Ringtone
Like Yiheng fav quote to me
: " fcuk you LAH SOPHIA"
his "FCUK" impact big & funny hahas
Qi's fav quote
:"CB LAH SOPHIA"
Lols this silly QiQi hahas ! she claims hahaha

i Cherish all my LOVES
BABY
FAMILY
MJS
CLIQUES
"JIN HUA"

iwanttoBITEChngBaby

"getwellsoonMommy-iloveyou"

well... stop here bye.