Friday, July 10, 2009

Woohoo.
im so so so so glad
Baby is booking out later.
Lucky, Swine Flu Rates Drop :)
hehe... Finally can see him, its like 1 week lo
Omg. hehehehehe

so so so happy
I Realise, I Enjoy, I Found,
That i LOVE to Hangout with Cliques
Esp,
My WaWa Partner
-Lew Shi Qi
-Karen Seah
-Elisa Chong
-Gina Cai
haha! So Shiok. Addictive thou.
But it's a type of shiok-ness
if u got it. but Waste Money Lar. hahas!
& Thursday Was A Fun Day Out,
At first meeting Mandy Sis & Lian Sis,
But Lian M.I.A .. plan spoil. :(
So change to Next week, Hopefully can Meet :(
imissthemthou.

So before that.
Wed Night, Str8 after my Sch Went Over Qi hse for M-Jong! with
Qi, Kahheng, Karen & Mi
& we have play a new method for Jong, its fast n Chor.
Exciting haha & we played till Next Morning which is thursday.
& waited for Long to be back frm work.
Bath n Get ready.
Shagg Face -.- n we went IKEA for lunch
& Shop around.
aftermath Suntec
& we meet Liang & LiJiao, Qiang & Jiaying
For Wawa-ing & KuShinBo *Delicious.*
Due to Lack of SLp n Tireness
dint manage to take pictures hahas but..
Lijiao took some. hahas
After tat nth to do,
went wawa-ing agn &
Den nth to do. & ChinLing & MeiHan Came,
& went to Yishun Den.
Lotsa joke But
i slept thru out journey there
but qi more power.
slp thru out our day there haha!
Den goodnight sweetdreams.

*p/s* Clap for me guys.
today 2O Qns for my Written Assessment
i only done 3. the rest all 17th i dont know. Oh Dear. haha!
My Oral Assessment will give me a hard time Awww


love baby :D